Price 1 898,00 €
- chamber: 900x900x150 mm, 6 pizzas diam. 350 mm
-"Oura" for the evacuation of vapors.
- RUSTIC" facade aesthetics, made of high-temperature painted steel, frame in lacquered sheet metal.
- Rock wool insulation, thick thickness.
- Chamber with upper arch in stainless steel, preventing the heat from escaping when the door is opened.
- Chamber made of galvanized steel, the floor is in "special" refractory material.
- Door with porthole in "safety" glass, athermic handle.
- Interior lighting "high T° 500°C".
- Heating by electric resistances, armoured, positioned under the floor and on the vault of the chamber, regulation by thermostat (50 to 450°C), analogue thermometer and safety thermostat as standard.
- The appliance is built in compliance with current EC standards.
- Chamber with upper arch, in stainless steel (except E3F/24R), preventing the heat from escaping, at the opening of the wicket door.
Ordering, payment and shipping
Shipping destination and country are defined when you enter your shipping and billing adresses in our webshop. All orders are shipped from our own warehouse in Espoo, Finland or on our partners in Europe warehouse.
European Union (EU) countries, Norway, Switzerland: We offer free standard shipping on orders over min value 150 EUR. Less than 150 EUR total value of the order are not delivered. Deliveries to Switzerland are shipped on a DDU (Delivered Duty Unpaid) basis. Additional duties, taxes and fees may apply.
Shipping methods and delivery times
We use mostly the following shipping methods: DHL Express, UPS Express Saver, Standard and Expedited, and NTG Freight. The shipping cost is based on the destination, weight and measure of the package and volume of the parcel. Our customer service will search the most economical shipping method. Your order will be delivered to the shipping address.
Delivery time varies from 2-21 business days in the EU area. The delivery time depends on the shipping destination and which shipment services can be used. We may provide you also alternatives for shipment cost to choose from.
Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive an email containing a tracking number. You can use it to track your order on the courier’s website.
Please note upon delivery
Carefully check the packaging of your item(s) upon delivery for external damages before signing the proof of delivery. In case you detect any damage such as dirt, moisture or cuts, ask the driver to log an initial complaint about the issue. If the item has been damaged during transport, please make a freight claim to our customer service within three days of receiving the order.
Your order will be charged in Euros (EUR). For international payments, you have following payment methods.
We accept American Express, MasterCard and Visa. Depending on the bank, the authorization hold is visible on your credit card account for 14–20 days but at least until the actual charge. The authorization hold will be removed from your credit card if the order is cancelled before the charge. In the case of a later cancellation, we will make a refund, which show as a separate transaction. It may take 3–6 business days for a refund to be visible on your credit card account.
Bank wire transfer
You can also pay by direct bank transfer. Once you have confirmed your order per email we will send the payment instructions to your email address. The bank transfer must be made within 7 days and your order will be processed after we have received the payment. Please note that the items are not reserved for you until the payment is complete. We cannot guarantee the availability of sale or discontinued products.
Buy now, pay after delivery within 14 days – no interest charged. Klarna Invoice is a safe and easy way to shop. No account or card numbers are needed, and you can make sure your items arrive as expected before you pay for them. This payment method is currently available for residents of Germany, Austria, the Netherlands, Sweden and Finland. Read more about Klarna Invoice here.
Klarna Part Payment
With Klarna Part Payment you can spread your purchases over time and select the payment plan that suits you the best (3–24 monthly payments). This payment method is currently available for residents of Germany, Austria, Sweden and Finland.
RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
Our customers have the right to return the ordered product within 14 days of delivery. If you wish to return your order or if you have any questions about the return process, please contact our customer service firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions and terms regarding returns. Return policy does not apply to orders made by institutions or companies.
The customer has the right to return an item if:
*The order has been cancelled according to the terms and conditions by notifying Resta Masa within 14 days of delivery,
*The item has not been used,
*The item is in the condition that the customer received it in, and all the parts of the product as well as the original product package and manual are included in the return shipment,
*The item has been repackaged in its original or an equivalent shipping box. If your items were delivered on a pallet, please keep it for a potential return.
The right to return products does not apply to:
• Custom-made products which are ordered from the manufacturer according to the customer’s wishes.
art Payment here.
The item must be returned immediately after cancellation. If you return an item, you are responsible for the risk of possible damage. A damaged item will not be accepted as a return or exchanged if it cannot be established that the item has been damaged while in transit to the customer.
Refund for returned product
The price of returned products is mostly reimbursed according to the payment method used for the order. If the returned product has been used, damaged or is otherwise unsuitable for resale, Resta Masa has the right to charge a fee for loss of value up to the full price of the product. We will make the refund within 14 days of receiving the returned product at our warehouse. We make a refund decision after receiving the product. We do not accept returned products if:
*After receiving the product, we detect defects in it or its packaging..
If faults are detected in the condition of the product, our customer service will contact you.
In case you have received a wrong, damaged or faulty item, please contact our customer service per email email@example.com within 3 days of delivery and attach clear pictures of the item and its package. We will process your claim, and you will be contacted about the exchange or return as soon as possible.
Product warranty conditions are specified by each product manufacturer, and we are not liable for defects beyond product manufacturer’s warranty, of which we as the Service Provider would not be liable under Chapter 5 of the Finnish consumer protection act. The warranty only considers spareparts of the product, not work that has been done by maintance company or any another expenses.
HOW TO ORDER
Browse the products at our webshop:
1. When you find a product you want, choose the quantity you wish to order. For some products, you may also choose a size, colour from a drop-down menu.
2. Click “Add to basket” button. You will then be able to continue shopping, use ”View basket” link to check the products on the Shopping Cart page or move directly to checkout by clicking ”Checkout” link.
3. If you want to remove a product from the shopping cart, click ”Remove product” link on the Shopping Cart page or the”delete” icon. If you want to continue shopping, click ”Return to shop” link. The product you selected will stay in the shopping cart and you can add new products to the cart.
4. When you are ready to pay, click ” Continue to Checkout” button. You will be taken to the Secure checkout page where you can easily see the products in your shopping cart, your billing and shipping addresses and payment on the same page. You may still change the contents of your shopping cart at this point.
5. If you have already registered, sign in via My account figure on top right corner of the page by clicking the ”log in here” link and entering your e-mail address and password. Check your shipping and billing addresses and change them if necessary. You may also place an order without registering. Remember to fill all the fields.
6.Choose a method of payment and fill the required information. If you have a gift card or campaign code, enter it when asked.
7. Check your order details. When all information is correct, proceed to payment by clicking “Buy now” button
8. Return to the store after payment to receive an order confirmation and to ensure that your order has been registered in the system. If you cannot see an order confirmation and do not receive a confirmation of the registration of your order by e-mail, please contact our customer service.
9. After automatic order confirmation, you will get another order confirmation from our customer service with details of delivery time and delivery method,
a) Parties to this agreement
This User agreement (referred to hereinafter as the Agreement) contains the terms and conditions of the use of restamasa/en webshop service (referred to hereinafter as the Service) owned by Resta Masa Oy (referred to hereinafter as the Service Provider). When a person (referred to hereinafter as the User) completes the registration process or orders product/s, he/she agrees to this Agreement.
Contact details of the Service Provider:
Resta Masa Oy
+358 (0)9 8676 2818
Business ID: 28594197
b) Use of the Service
b.1. The Service is intended for private individuals, institutions and companies who live/which are located in the countries listed on Service website (in shipping and billing adress selection).
b.2. Return policy does not apply to orders made by institutions or companies.
b.3. You must be eighteen or older to order products from the Service.
b.4. Everything in the Service, including images, drawings, sound, graphics and text, is protected by worldwide copyright and other proprietary laws and treaty provisions.
c.1. The User can register by filling out the registration form and choosing a username and password. To register, the User must provide his/her real name, address, phone number/ mobile phone number and e-mail address. In addition to information mentioned above, the institutional and corporate customers must include the trade registry number and VAT number.
c.2. By registration, the User warrants that he/she has read the provisions of this Agreement, agrees to these provisions and pledges oneself to comply with these provisions.
c.3. The User ordering on behalf of a company warrants that he/she has sufficient authority to order the items in question and bind that company to this Agreement.
c.4. Registration is free of any charges.
d) User responsibilities
d.1. The User accepts responsibility for all activities that occur under his/her account or password. The User is solely responsible for maintaining the security of his/her password.
d.2. The User warrants to the Service Provider that the information he/she provides during the registration process (and any notification of change of such information) is true and correct.
d.3. The User warrants that he/she is over 18 years old.
f) Ordering and Payment Terms
f.1. When an order is placed in the Service the binding sales agreement between the User and the Service Provider is reached when the User receives an order confirmation e-mail in which the availability and estimated delivery time are confirmed.
f.2. Unless otherwise agreed by the Service Provider, payment must be received by the Service Provider prior to acceptance of an order.
f.3. Service Provider reserves the right to reject any order in its sole discretion.
g) Product prices
g.1. The product price is the price displayed for the item on the Service at the time of ordering.
g.2. Delivery charges vary depending on the shipping destination and are stated for each order separately.
g.3. All the product prices are displayed in EUR (Euros).
g.4. Taxes and Duties
g.4.1. For the European Union countries and United Kingdom (effective 1.1.2021), all prices displayed are inclusive of VAT (Value Added Tax).
h.1. Delivery charges vary depending on the shipping destination and are stated for each order at check-out.
h.2. Delivery times vary from product to product. Delivery time stated in the webshop for each product is an estimate based on average delivery times, and is not binding. Order confirmation sent by customer service will define the delivery time at the moment the order has been received. Delivery time is determined by the availability of the product and order destination. If delivery of ordered item delays from original order confirmation, Service provider’s customer service will inform User immediately with updated delivery time estimate.
h.3. Service Provider shall not be liable for delays in performing or failure to perform this Agreement or any obligations hereunder, which are directly attributable to causes beyond its reasonable control (force majeure), including, but not limited to, acts of God, fires, strikes, labor disputes, war, acts or intervention by any governmental authority, failure of a common carrier, supplier, hardware, software, browser, or communications equipment, or network failure, congestion, or malfunction.
h.4. Service Provider reserves the right to deliver different products ordered at the same time separately.
h.5. Service Provider takes responsibility for the loss and damage of the product occurred during the delivery.
i) Cancellation and returns
i.1. The User (except institutions and companies) has a 14-day right to return or exchange a product according to Finnish consumer protection legislation. This returns policy does not extend to products which are produced or altered according to the customer’s wishes.
The customer has a right to return a product if
*The order has been cancelled according to the terms and conditions by notifying Resta Masa customer service within 14 days of delivery,
*The product has not been used,
* The product is in the condition that the customer received it in and all the parts of the product are included in the package and
* The product has been repackaged into its original package or an equivalent.
* The product must be returned immediately after cancellation.
When returning products User will be responsible for the risk of damages.
j) Changes to the Service and this Agreement
Service Provider reserves the right to make changes to the Service, policies, and this User Agreement at any time.
k) Jurisdiction and Settlement of Disputes
This User Agreement will be interpreted, construed and enforced in all respects in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Finland. Any contractual disputes are primarily settled through negotiations, in other cases disputes are settled at the Helsinki District Court, Finland.
l) Language of this Agreement
The parties have agreed that this Agreement and related documents shall be written in English.