Induction plate 3000 watt
- 975,93 €
- Recommended price
- 1 148,16 €
- In stock
- 4 mm plate, usable area 280x280 mm
- 180 mm inductor
- Regulation on 34 positions of 50W - 3000W (by 50W between 50W and 900W and by 100W between 1000W and 3000W), 0-99 minute timer.
- Adjustable temperature from 30°C to 250°C (by 5°C).
- Black glass ceramic plate, high temperature, 100% waterproof
- Stainless steel frame.
- Controls by touch-sensitive keys, with digital display, composed of: On/Off switch, power or temperature selector, timer, "MAX" function
- Equipped with a cooling fan.
- Washable filter, supplied as standard.
- Important: These devices accept most containers made of enamelled sheet metal, cast iron or stainless steel, as well as pots with the acronym "induction".
- Appliances built in compliance with current standards (CE).
- More robust design,
- Installation of a new 5000h induction generator,
- Keyboard with touch-sensitive keys,
- Increase in product height.
A bit of technique!
The heat is produced by a magnetic field directly inside the container, this field is created electronically, there is no heating element, which gives it great security. Cooking is done almost without any heat loss; it is the most economical technology, the removal of the container is enough to stop cooking.
Three physical phenomena are therefore successively brought into play:
- The transfer of energy from the inductor to the container by electromagnetic means.
- The transformation of electrical energy into heat in the container by the Joule effect.
- The transmission of heat from the container to the food by thermal conduction.
It is a clean and ecological technology that is by far the most efficient and effective.
- mm (L x W x H)280 x 360 x 105
- kW 3
- Weight4 kg
- Voltage230/1N 50-60Hz
- Volume m30.03 m3