- You are here: Homepage »
Oven, TOUCH SCREEN steam/convection, 5x GN 1/1 - AUTO-CLEANING
- 7 253,72 €
- Control panel TOUCH SCREEN
- Integrated washing system AUTO-CLEANING
- LENGTHWISE" oven for loading GN 1/3, 1/2, 2/3 and 1/1 plates.
- Standard supplied with 1 GN 1/1 grid.
- Compact ovens with a small footprint.
- Direct steam by "nebulization".
- Convection heating: by stainless steel armoured resistors placed behind the turbine deflector.
- Turbine(s) with "Autoreverse" device.
- Depth loading, 67 mm spacing.
- Hinged turbine deflector, easy maintenance. Easy after-sales service, access to controls from the side part.
- Chamber made of AISI 304 stainless steel, rounded corners, predisposed for grease filter.
- Integrated condensate collection tray (on the door), directly connected to the discharge.
- Halogen light.
- Door with double thermal glass, hinged inner glass, easy cleaning, athermic and ergonomic handle.
- Magnetic door switch.
- Steam condenser for condensate discharge as standard.
- "Releasing valve" for smoke evacuation - cooking vapours.
- AUTOCLEANING, with dosing pump for washing fluid and dosing pump for rinsing fluid.
- Made of AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Manufactured in line with the standards (CE) in force.
- TOUCH SCREEN :
- TOUCH SCREEN" controls 4.3" touch screen, high definition color, allowing the user to customize all the main functions of the oven.
- Standard "USB" port (positioned on the front panel)
- 150 recipes stored and possibility to store 150 other programs, possibility of 6 phases to choose from, all programmable as desired.
- 10 specific regeneration programs
- Core probe, with DELTA-T
- "Cook & Hold" function for temperature maintenance after firing
- Self-diagnostic device
- Automatic furnace preheating
- Delayed, programmable ignition
- Double speed with "Auto-reverse".
ADVANTAGE - TYPE of COOKING :
Convection (hot forced air) 20°/270°C - Steam 20°/100°C - Combination convection/steam 20°/270°C - Cook & hold 50°C.
- mm (L x W x H)710 x 770 x 600
- Weight90 kg
- Voltage400-230/3N 50-60Hz
- Volume m30.49 m